Bergstrom Attorneys provide strategic counseling to our business clients and handle business matters including negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, drafting employment agreements and advising clients regarding corporate governance matters. Our firm offers legal services for business entities, such as the formation and organization of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, and non-profit corporations, as well as advice and legal services for officers, directors, partners and members. We work with many "startup" businesses, and assist companies with contractual and documentary issues confronting new companies. We also help out-of-state businesses relocate to Virginia or DC or set up operations locally.
International Business Services
Bergstrom Attorneys represent individuals and entrepreneurs, and emerging companies in matters involving international business formation, structuring and governance. We can help you:
- Establish a business, corporation, limited liability company, general partnership or other business internationally, including Liberian corporations.
- Understand the legal and regulatory framework governing the formation and operation of overseas businesses.
- Create and submit business and corporate formation documents (e.g., articles of incorporation or organization, bylaws, operating agreements, certificates of formation, certificates of good standing and other documents showing legal formation).
- Draft and file business and corporate governance documents (e.g., meeting minutes, shareholder agreements, directors’ resolutions, shareholder/member resolutions, share registers, stock share/membership certificates, and other documents).
- Bergstrom Attorneys is a Certified Service Provider of the Liberian Corporate Registry.